You are here: Care Student health insurance > Care College USA private international health insurance for students
Auslandskrankenversicherung Care College USA für Studenten

Care College USA - Private International Health Insurance for Language Students and Students in the NAFTA States

International Health Insurance for Language Students in the USAIf you are a German or Austrian and would like to take a language course, language trip, work'n'travel or working holiday, high school year or a semester abroad in the USA, your statutory health insurance or that of your parents does not apply.

For your time in the NAFTA countries you will need a health insurance, like our Care College USAwhich will assist you in an emergency and cover the particularly high medical costs in the USA.

The universities in the USA have special requirements regarding the scope of health insurance, which must be fulfilled in order for you to be able to study or do a doctorate there.
Only for the acquisition of a J1/2 or F1/2 visa there are insurance requirements from the authority USIA.

Care College USA applies in USA, Canada and MexicoWhere does Care College USA apply?

The foreign health insurance is valid for Austrians and Germans worldwide, but is especially intended for the NAFTA states USA, Canada and Mexico. For other cases, the cheaper Care College insurance is recommended.

As a student in the USAAs a student in the USA in international health insurance

Insurance for the USAIf you are a student or doctoral student in the NAFTA countries, there are many things you need to worry about, you don't want to deal with complicated and expensive contracts.

As long as you are between 12 and 35 years old: Care College USA can be completed for up to 48 months and can be extended at any time, so you don't have to worry about the length of your semester abroad or your doctorate.

Visa application in the USAVisa application in the USA and insurance confirmation

If you are only in the USA for 90 days for your language course or your language trip, you do not need a visa as a German or Austrian, but after that you need either a J1/2 visa for language courses or internships, or an F1/2 visa for exchange programs, semesters abroad and longer stays.

For this you have to fill in the appropriate form. The application process can take up to 6 weeks and is completed by an interview.

You must also prove that you have sufficient health insurance coverage. If the US embassy or university needs an additional confirmation, you can request it for Care College USA at any time. We guarantee that Care College USA insurance meets all embassy and university requirements and that we will confirm them.

Take out Care College USA health insurance online

Employment and Compulsory InsuranceInternational Health Insurance Care College USA

You can take out the Care College USA international health insurance quickly and easily online and get your insurance cover quickly from € 125 per month.

Apply for Care College USA


Maybe you are not yet sure if and what you want to study. Then the Gap Year is the ideal solution for you. Gap Year means time-out...


If you already know exactly where your future career should take you, you can jump straight into your studies.

Language course

Speaking of language skills: Have you ever thought about a language course?

Apply for Care College USA

Studentenversicherung ProduktfinderFind a suitable health insurance for students, interns, language students...

Where are you coming from? What's your destination? For how long? What's the reason for your stay abroad? How old are you?
Wo kommst du her?
What's your destination?
For how long?
What's the reason for your stay abroad?
How old are you?

facebook instagram xing linkedin