Care Concept “Welcome to Germany” Scholarship
For more than 20 years now, Care Concept AG has been the specialist for international health insurance coverage for Germans abroad, foreign visitors in Europe and travellers worldwide. In addition to solutions for students and language students, we also offer products for long-term travellers, au pairs, expatriates, business travellers and tourists.
You are a foreign student and would like to spend some time in Germany during your studies? Apply now for our Care Concept "Welcome to Germany" scholarship!
Apply here for the Welcome to Germany Scholarship until 20 August 2023
What do we offer you?
Our Care Concept "Welcome to Germany" Scholarship consists of a monthly financial support and applies to foreign students.
- Monthly grant of 300 Euro
- Funding period: 6 months
- Start of funding: October 1
This is the way to your international Care Concept Scholarship:
- Apply until 20 August 2023 using our online application form.
- In September 2023, our jury will pick the finalists. You will be informed whether you have made it among the finalists.
- The winners will be chosen from the finalists in a public online voting in September 2023.
- The winners will be notified and announced after the online voting.
- In October 2023 it will start. We are looking forward to your monthly reports about your studies abroad.
What qualifications should you have?
You should identify yourself with our values honesty, helpfulness and tolerance and put them into practice actively in your life.
You’re also engaged in the social networks? Then it’s a match! Whether Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or YouTube - the main thing is that you feel at home in the digital world and love to communicate with other people.
Above-average grades are not so important to us.
We want to share your experiences with our subscribers and customers. Therefore you should be prepared to report about your experiences in Germany once a month. To do this, you send us a monthly report in video form in which you talk about your studies and your everyday life in Germany. The video must be one minute long and must have a size of 1080 x 1920 pixels. You should be heard or seen for at least 30 seconds. In addition to the video, you will send us a picture that can be used as the cover picture. Furthermore, you agree to shoot/create a one-time final video as a summary of the last 6 months at the end of your studies. Please make sure that the image and video rights are secured and that you do not use any images or videos from the Internet! We will then publish your video reports on our Instagram, Facebook-Profile and TikTok and also our website.
Here is an overview of all requirements:
- Age: 18 - 35 years old
- Studies: all subjects, at least second semester
- Permanent residence outside of Germany
- Proven feasibility of the stay abroad
- Good knowledge of German or English language
- Willingness to prepare a monthly filmed report and a summary video - Activity in social networks (Facebook and Instagram)
How can you participate?
- Fill out our online application form including your contact details and your letter of motivation.
- After submitting the online application form you will receive a confirmation email with your applicant ID. Please always state this in the subject line when you communicate with us. The application deadline is 20 August 2023.
- Upload the following documents on an online download portal (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive or One Drive):
- Fully completed online form
- 3 photos matching your letter of motivation (as jpg, png, gif or tiff - min 300dpi)
- Creative application video (max. 1 minute)
- Current certificate of enrolment or letter of admission
- Signed Conditions of Participation and Agreement
- Send us the download link to your documents, stating your applicant ID,.
- After we recceived all your documents, we will send you a confirmation e-mail about your successful participation in our contest.
The finalists will be selected by a jury in our house. Only if all documents are complete you can participate in the selection of the jury. If you are shortlisted, we will publish your video and/or letter of application on our Instagram, TikTok and Facebook and also our website. A public online vote to choose the winner will then take place here on our portal for students.
Download information on the Care Concept Welcome to Germany Scholarship here.
Do you have any questions?
No problem! Our marketing team will be pleased to help you. You can reach us by e-mail or by phone at +49 228/97735-697.
This is our winner for the Care Concept Welcome to Germany Scholarship in the winter term 2022.
Catalina plans to study in Kiel Master „M.Sc. Environmental Management“. Find out what Catalina experiences here every month.
These are the former winners of the Care Concept Welcome to Germany scholarships:
Semester abroad in Germany
Speaking of language skills: Have you ever thought about a semester abroad in Germany? In this way you can get to know new things without wasting time.
... more about semester abroad in Germany
Health insurance for students in Germany
Probably you have dealt little with the topic of health insurance in Germany so far. No problem! We have compiled important information for you, e.g. when you need health insurance in Germany.
... more about health insurance in Germany
Studying at the FH in Germany
You already know that you want to study in Germany after school, but do you prefer the motto "learning-by-doing"? Then maybe an FH is something for you
... more about studying at the Fachhochschule