Care Concept Welcome to Austria scholarship
For more than 20 years now, Care Concept AG has been the specialist for international health insurance coverage for Germans abroad, foreign visitors in Europe and travellers worldwide. In addition to solutions for students and language students, we also offer products for long-term travellers, au pairs, expatriates, business travellers and tourists.
You are a German or foreign student and would like to spend some time in Austria during your studies? Apply now for our Care Concept "Welcome to Austria" scholarship!
Apply here until 15 August 2021
What do we offer you?
Our Care Concept Welcome to Austria scholarship consists of a monthly financial support.
- Monthly grant of 300 Euro
- Funding period: 6 months
- Start of funding: October 2021
This is the way to your Care Concept Scholarship:
- Apply until 15 August 2021 using our online application form.
- In August 2021, our jury will pick the finalists. You will be informed whether you have made it among the finalists.
- The winners will be chosen from the finalists in a public online voting by the beginning of September 2021.
- The winners will be notified and announced in mid-September 2021.
- In October 2021 it will start. We are looking forward to your monthly reports about your studies abroad.
What qualifications should you have?
You should identify yourself with our values honesty, helpfulness and tolerance and put them into practice actively in your life.
You’re also engaged in the social networks? Then it’s a match! Whether Instagram, Facebook or YouTube - the main thing is that you feel at home in the digital world and love to communicate with other people.
Above-average grades are not so important to us.
We want to share your experiences with our subscribers and customers. Therefore you should be prepared to report about your experiences in Austria once a month. To do this, you send us a monthly report with photos (approx. 1 page A4) or a short video (approx. 2 minutes). In addition, you agree to shoot a summary video once at the end of the scholarship period as a summary of the last 6 months - i.e. a total of three reports and four videos. We will then publish these on our Instagram- and Facebook-Profile and website.
Here is an overview of all requirements:
- Age: 18 - 35 years old
- Studies: all subjects, at least second semester
- Permanent residence outside of Austria
- Proven feasibility of the stay abroad
- Good knowledge of German or English language
- Willingness to prepare a monthly written and filmed report and a summary video - Activity in social networks (Facebook and Instagram)
How can you participate?
- Fill out our online application form including your contact details and your letter of motivation.
- After submitting the online application form you will receive a confirmation email with your applicant ID. Please always state this in the subject line when you communicate with us. The application deadline is 15 August 2021.
- Upload the following documents on an online download portal (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive or One Drive):
- Fully completed online form
- 3 photos matching your letter of motivation
- Creative application video (max. 1 minute)
- Current certificate of enrolment or letter of admission
- Signed Conditions of Participation and Agreement
- Send us the download link to your documents, stating your applicant ID.
- After we recceived all your documents, we will send you a confirmation e-mail about your successful participation in our contest.
The finalists will be selected by a jury in our house. Only if all documents are complete you can participate in the selection of the jury. If you are shortlisted, we will publish your video and/or letter of application on our Instagram- and Facebook-Profile and website. A public online vote to choose the winner will then take place here on our portal for students.
Download information on the Care Concept Welcome to Austria Scholarship here.
Do you have any questions?
No problem! Our marketing team will be pleased to help you. You can reach us by e-mail
or by phone at 0228/97735-682.
Semester abroad in Germany
Speaking of language skills: Have you ever thought about a semester abroad in Germany? In this way you can get to know new things without wasting time.
... more about semester abroad in Germany
Health insurance for students in Germany
Probably you have dealt little with the topic of health insurance in Germany so far. No problem! We have compiled important information for you, e.g. when you need health insurance in Germany.
... more about health insurance in Germany
Studying at the FH in Germany
You already know that you want to study in Germany after school, but do you prefer the motto "learning-by-doing"? Then maybe an FH is something for you
... more about studying at the Fachhochschule